Seattle is a city of many neighborhoods: Eclectic, urban, outdoorsy, artsy, gritty, down-to-earth, or posh—it’s all here, from the quirky character of the Seattle Waterfront to the industrial are of Sodo. There are an abundance of venue spaces in Seattle from Within Sodo, which was at one time, a metal shop, an industrial equipment sales location and now a venue space with a roof top deck.
- Gallucci’s Catering Welcomes Executive Chef, Johnny FleischmanOctober 1st, 2015
- Open HousesDecember 10th, 2018
- Thornewood CastleSeptember 30th, 2011
- Lakewold GardensSeptember 30th, 2011
- Wine and Roses Country EstateSeptember 30th, 2011