Seattle is a city of many neighborhoods: Eclectic, urban, outdoorsy, artsy, gritty, down-to-earth, or posh—it’s all here, from the quirky character of the Seattle Waterfront to the industrial are of Sodo. There are an abundance of venue spaces in Seattle from Within Sodo, which was at one time, a metal shop, an industrial equipment sales location and now a venue space with a roof top deck.
- Gallucci’s Catering’s First Open Tasting at New LocationJuly 30th, 2015
- Gallucci’s Catering Welcomes Executive Chef, Johnny FleischmanOctober 1st, 2015
- The Kelley FarmSeptember 29th, 2011
- Tacoma NACE June 2018August 14th, 2018
- Lakewold GardensSeptember 30th, 2011