Seattle is a city of many neighborhoods: Eclectic, urban, outdoorsy, artsy, gritty, down-to-earth, or posh—it’s all here, from the quirky character of the Seattle Waterfront to the industrial are of Sodo. There are an abundance of venue spaces in Seattle from Within Sodo, which was at one time, a metal shop, an industrial equipment sales location and now a venue space with a roof top deck.
- Gallucci’s Tacoma Catering Company Announces New OwnershipMarch 28th, 2015
- The Rustic Chic WeddingAugust 8th, 2015
- Gallucci’s Catering Welcomes Executive Chef, Johnny FleischmanOctober 1st, 2015
- 4 Tips to Planning the Best WeddingJanuary 29th, 2018
- West of the WaterwayFebruary 27th, 2019