Seattle is a city of many neighborhoods: Eclectic, urban, outdoorsy, artsy, gritty, down-to-earth, or posh—it’s all here, from the quirky character of the Seattle Waterfront to the industrial are of Sodo. There are an abundance of venue spaces in Seattle from Within Sodo, which was at one time, a metal shop, an industrial equipment sales location and now a venue space with a roof top deck.
- Gallucci’s Catering’s First Open Tasting at New LocationJuly 30th, 2015
- Gallucci’s Catering Welcomes Executive Chef, Johnny FleischmanOctober 1st, 2015
- You are invited to a complimentary open house at The Kelley FarmJanuary 4th, 2017
- The Kelley FarmSeptember 29th, 2011
- Open Houses: March and AprilMarch 17th, 2018